Swapping Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer Mobile as the default web browser on all devices, Microsoft Edge is a web browser from Microsoft available with Windows 10 OS, which lets you retrieve, present, and navigate data resources on the World Wide Web. Windows.com Browser Edge has taken a giant leap with Windows 10 and has been largely welcomed by Windows users in all parts of the world. Being a brand new web browser, it is possible that there are many bugs and problems to work out. Following are some of the common issues that users can experience while using the most talked about web browser from Microsoft.
· Edge runs slowly and has trouble in loading process.
· Users fail to find their favorites and downloads with the browser.
· Users passwords fail to work on Edge.
· Cortana doesn’t work in Edge.
· The web browser is stuck in an infinite loop or other weirdness.
· Users “hover” pop-ups and other features don’t work on Edge.
· Text is too small to read.
· Flash Player fails to work and doesn’t install it.
· Users fail to hear any sound in Edge.
· Users try their best to solve issues but nothing happens.
· Edge cuts out frequently or cannot connect easily.
· All webpages shows that there is a problem.
· The occasional website “has a problem” or “needs Internet Explorer”.
· Users can’t block ads and save web pages with the new browser.
· Drag-and-drop loading fails to work for SharePoint.
· Skype for Business Online doesn’t work.
All these issues may be directly or indirectly related to networking, configuration, installation, hardware, software and websites. Microsoft Edge users needn’t feel frustrated and run into a serious problem as there are many independent technical support providing company having expertise and authority in resolving issues with leading web browsers.
By dialing a toll free phone number for Windows Browser Support, you can avail instant Internet explorer help and put an effective end to all the problems and issues you are experiencing with you Edge browser. Windows 10 Support from Microsoft.com will help you troubleshoot all warning messages and other technical related problems and errors. Contact Windows 10 Microsoft Technical Support Number for all Windows 10 related problems and get the best technician to get your Windows 10 up and running.